We are looking for individuals who have working skills within different digital platforms, with specific experience of video editing, managing social media accounts, developing websites and delivering online training or tutoring. If you feel that you have experience in one or more of these areas and you would like to support a local Sheffield charity then please apply!
By matching digitally experienced student volunteers with local organisations in need, we hope to help each community group develop their online platform and improve their digital services.
Step 1: Submit - fill in this Digital Skill Share Volunteer Form.
Step 2: Chat - Once you have completed the form, a member of the Sheffield Volunteering team will be in touch with you to arrange an informal chat about your experiences, expectations and what to expect
Step 3: Match - We then hope to pair you with a local organisation that will really benefit from your expertise
Sheffield Volunteering will be on hand to support you throughout the process, but if you have any further questions then please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Are you from a local charitable organisation looking for student volunteers to support you? Please fill out this form!
What skills do I need?
* Working skills within different digital platforms
* Experience could include video editing, managing social media accounts, developing websites and delivering online training or tutoring
* Interest in helping charity and good causes
* Flexible and adaptable to charity needs
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Able to ask key questions throughout the project to make sure the brief is met
* Good communication, able to share your knowledge/skills
What will I gain?
* Make a difference to a good cause in difficult times
* Be part of and support a local charity
* CV enhancing experience
* Expand your digital skills
* Teaching experience (depending on project)
* Satisfaction in knowing you are an essential part of a community project
Training and support
Sheffield Volunteering will be on hand to support you throughout the process. The host charity will provide supervision and guidance.
Various, depending on charity and project needs
DBS (criminal records) check
Remote, online, home-based