We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who would like to volunteer at our new-look Mr Barnes’ Farm and Play Barn.
Get involved in setting the farm up for visitors, animal handling sessions, welcoming visitors, selling merchandise/refreshments and more!
What skills do I need?
- Good communication skills
- Able to follow instructions
- Practical skills or animal handling skills would be useful although these can be gained by volunteering with us
What will I gain?
- Gain new skills and experience in working with animals, events and customer service.
- Develop your CV (we can provide references for regular
- Meet new people
Training and support
Full induction, training and supervision given
Saturdays and Sunday in term time.
Weekdays and weekends in school/university holidays.
DBS (criminal records) check
Mr Barnes’ Farm, 389 Manor Lane, Sheffield, S2 1UL
Accessible by bus (56, 24, 25 from City Centre) or Blue Tram from University.